Saturday, November 6, 2010

Ballarat Quilt In 2010

Petra and I went to the Ballarat Quilt In today, Kim was supposed to come but couldn't make it, we missed her. No one to lead astray at the shops.... It was very good, the guest speaker was a blast. Jodi from www.vintagericrac.blogspot.com she had us all laughing and wanting to go and have a look at her Blog and patterns, tutorials etc.

Also at the quilt in there were shops I had not seen before and I bought more woolen felt. Will post some pics of my new obsession, felt pincushions.... closely followed by any pincushions! Bought some rose buttons, dyed FQ's, a bag for $5.00 to store my finished blocks in reduced from $35 to $20 then what I paid. will get a picture up here of it all. Went to Gail's Patchwork Emporium and didn't buy anything this time, did last week! Will go back though saw some things I really really need...

1 comment:

Nicka said...

Hi...
l was also at the Ballarat Quilt In...
loved every minute of it...

Wasn't Ms Ric Rac the best, most informative and entertaining guest speaker ever....

Love your work....
Look forward to seeing more of it...